I know how to create content that is both engaging and shareable. I understand that you want to utilize content on your website to not only share great information but to increase traffic to your site, conversion rates, and your bottom line. I have experience writing about personal finance, entrepreneurship, and legal issues.
Proofreading & Editing
Content can always use a second look. We all have trouble seeing our mistakes which is why having a proofreader/editor can make such a big difference. As someone who has been writing for the web for nearly three years, I know how to bring out the best in online content. My attention to detail and need to always be on time helps me to provide prompt and accurate editing and proofreading services.
If you are thinking of starting a blog or making the leap to self-employment and are feeling completely overwhelmed with where to start, I'm here to help. I'm here to cut through all the information out there so you can focus, stay accountable, and get things done.
Examples of My Work
- The Penny Hoarder – Easy Ways to Save Money: How I Found an Extra $175 a Month
- Budgets Are Sexy – Side Hustle #59 Working at NFL Stadiums
- The Debt Myth – Why You Shouldn’t Get Comfortable with Income Based Student Loan Repayment Options
- Dear Debt – Debt is a Mean Girl
- Femme Frugality – What it Feels Like to Be a Winner
- Credit Sesame
- Magnify Money
- Student Loan Planner – The Only Student Loans I Don’t Regret
- Poorer Than You – How to Best Use Your Grace Period: Create Your Debt Attack Plan
- Miss Bonnie MD – Paying Off Debt vs. Saving For Retirement
- Huffington Post - How To View ‘Competition’ And Overcome Imposter Syndrome originally posted on Due.com
- Huffington Post - Communicate Clearly to Stop Wasting Time with Emails originally posted on Due.com
- Create My Independence - 6 Steps to Finding and Building Freelance Writing Income
Check out my personal finance Blog for additional samples!
“I am quite happy that I chose Liz from the people I was considering to write content for my site. She is easy to communicate with both by email and video conferencing. The content she wrote for me had substance and was easy to read - just what I wanted. We have made plans to continue working together.”
— Robin, Anywhere N' Anytime
“I hired Elizabeth as a freelance writer for my blog, Create My Independence. Working with her couldn’t have been easier. She came up with ideas for topics and I just chose from her list. She then wrote the post inside my WP site for me to review. She was always on time and her writing is of very high quality. I definitely recommend working with her. You won’t be disappointed.”
— Kraig Mathias, Create My Independence
“I was completely overwhelmed with options and information. After only one coaching session with Liz, I was able to narrow my options and finally take action. I highly recommend her services!”
— Stephanie Williams, Freelance Writer